Your browser does not support the tag
Setting up Audi connect
Audi connect® installation and configuration
The following will help you learn how to install and use Audi connect®, a key feature of the MMI® Navigation system that enables in-car Internet connectivity.
Audi connect® tutorialsView all s
Dedicated Audi connect® customer support
To reach customer support, call (877) 505-2834.
SiriusXM Satellite Radio
Audi provides a complementary SiriusXM subscription for three months. To continue service beyond that point, call (866) 635-2349.
Frequently asked questions
Satellite radio is transmitted via line-of-sight. Therefore, when the line-of-sight is broken by obstacles such as trees, overpasses, or tunnels the connection may be lost temporarily.
To use the full functionality of Audi connect, your vehicle must first be paired with a myDaitokai account. This allows you to send and manage destinations using Google Maps, as well as download them from your vehicle.
This waiting screen will appear during network updates from Google (which typically occur twice a week), when the language has been changed, or when the system has been reset to factory settings.
Error screens stating the above problems are the result of a lost data connection, which is usually caused by poor reception, lack of service, or damaged hardware (i.e. SIM card, vehicle antenna).
Designed to let you utilize the full functionality of Audi connect®, a myDaitokai account allows you to manage destinations from any Internet browser and download them to your car.
Using Audi connect® entails first having a SIM card that's been pre-activated by your dealer. Should any issues arise, call Audi connect® at (877) 505-AUDI.
Ensure the Google logo and data arrows are illuminated in the bottom right of your MMI® screen.
There are two ways to quickly access the Audi connect menu:
- While on the Nav screen, press the Info soft key (top right soft key) and then use the same soft key to access the Audi connect® menu
- From the Home menu, select Info and then press the top right soft key to access the Audi connect® menu.
There are two steps:
- Make sure you select apply settings after changing the password or it will not be saved.
- Make sure you use capital letters when you are typing the password into the device you want to connect
Remove the SIM by gently pressing on the SIM card (you will hear a click as it’s released from its slot), carefully remove the SIM from the slot, and reinsert the SIM by pressing gently on the SIM until you hear a click.
1. You can view the details of your Audi connect® data plan by visiting and logging into
2. Here, you will be able to see the SIM, VIN, and invoice history associated with your account, as well as extend your subscription and view your network coverage.
You will receive an e-mail prior to the date when your subscription is scheduled to expire. You can also view or extend your subscription by visiting or ing any associate 24/7 at 1-877-505-2834 option 1.
1. “Network Status” indicates you are currently using data through one of the Audi connect® features
2. “MMI® Network Status” indicates that your vehicle is powered on with an active SIM card
A coverage map for your Audi connect® data carrier can be viewed from within your Audi connect® account by selecting the “Coverage” link along the top of the page.
Monday – Friday, 8am – 9pm (ET)
Saturday, 10am – 6pm (ET)
Monday - Friday, 10am – 6pm (ET)
Saturday, 10am – 4pm (ET)
(For U.S. vehicle/market only)
*The information within the Tutorials must be used in conjunction with the information in the Audi owner's manuals. Please refer to the owner's manual for all information and warnings. By using the site, you acknowledge that you are aware of the warnings and information that must be read within the owner's manual and will use this information to augment that material.