Elevating the driver’s seat
The 2019 Audi S5 Sportback features a hallmark wraparound interior design that places a premium on quality materials, creating a sophisticated look that you’ll want to take places. The wing-design dashboard puts the controls in their optimal location, while standard leather seating surfaces underscore the connection between luxury and comfort.
The lap — and mind — of luxury
The available Audi virtual cockpit is a fully digital 12.3-inch instrument display that allows the driver to customize information such as navigation and audio, offering classic and infotainment modes as well as access to Google Earth™ imagery. The S5 Sportback has a third option: sport mode, which displays a large, central tachometer and performance features like a lap timer and lap-by-lap statistics.
All-wheel power, all the time
Legendary quattro® all-wheel drive technology comes standard on the Audi S5 Sportback. The available quattro® rear sport differential offers an even more dynamic driving experience. For example, when accelerating or turning into a curve, it can direct the majority of the torque to the outside wheel, helping to propel you through the curve.
Raise your awareness — and your experience
The available Audi virtual cockpit is a fully digital 12.3-inch instrument display that allows the driver to customize information such as navigation and audio, offering classic and infotainment modes as well as access to Google Earth™ imagery. When it’s go time, the additional sport mode features a large, central tachometer, along with performance features like a lap timer and lap-by-lap statistics, inspired by Audi motorsport heritage.
Available on the 2019 S5 Sportback, MMI® touch with handwriting-recognition technology allows the driver to “write” their entry rather than selecting letters or numbers and more easily navigate maps by moving a finger across the touchpad.
A4 model shown.
Eye-catching from any angle
Inside and out, the design of the 2019 S5 Sportback adds an athletic look to the iconic styling of the S5 family. From the flat, flowing roof line with standard panoramic sunroof to the luxurious materials that adorn the interior, this is an S5 that’s difficult for others to keep up with.
S5 Sportback Trims
Starting at $52,400
- 3.0-liter TFSI® twin-scroll turbocharged DOHC V6 engine with Audi valvelift system (349 hp/369 lb-ft)
- Six-piston fixed front calipers with S badging
- Audi pre sense® basic and Audi pre sense® city
- Leather/Alcantara® seating surfaces with diamond stitching & S embossing
- Front S sport-contoured seats with pneumatic side bolsters and massage function for driver and passenger
Starting at $56,800
Everything on Premium and:
- Audi side assist and Audi pre sense® rear with Rear cross traffic assist & Vehicle exit assist
- Audi virtual cockpit
- Audi MMI® Navigation with MMI® touch
- Audi advanced key—keyless start, stop and entry with hands-free trunk/tailgate release
- Audi phone box (wireless charging and signal booster)
Starting at $60,500
Everything on Premium Plus and:
- Head-up display with navigation and assistance systems information
- Park steering assist
- Bang & Olufsen® sound system with 3D sound, 19 speakers, 16-channel amplifier and 755 watts
- Adaptive cruise control with Traffic Jam assist
- Parking system with top view camera system
349 @ 5,400 - 6,400
369 @ 1,370 – 4,500
Eight-speed Tiptronic® automatic transmission and quattro® all-wheel drive
Acceleration (0—60 mph)
24-valve DOHC with Audi valvelift system
Estimate your payment
Find out what your payment could be with the Payment Estimator tool.
Apply for credit
Submit some paperwork from home and save time at the dealership.